Service manuals and repair information about laser, dot matrix, label printer and ink jet printers of different makes: HP, Canon, Epson, Ricoh, Star, Xerox, Okidata
|File name:||20060919095901218_00-Cover_CLP-300_XEV.pdf |
[preview CLP-300] new window
|Description:||Complete Service manual for Samsung CLP-300|
|Group:|| > > > |
|Multipart:|| 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Read result||Text |
|20060919095901218_00-Cover_CLP-300_XEV.pdf||Color Laser Printer
Basic Model : CLP-300
Samsung Color Laser Printer
The keynote of Product
[The keynote of Product]
[Series Model] .CLP-300: B/W 16 ppm, Color 4 ppm, SPL-C .CLP-300N: CLP-300 + Network [Resolution] . 2400 x 600 dpi [CPU] .Samsung CorrusM 170MHz [Interface] .CLP-300 : USB 2.0 .CLP-300N : USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base TX [Consumables] .2K black toner cartridge .1K color toner cartridge .Waste toner box [Paper Handling] .150 sheets Semi-cassette .1 sheet manual slot .150 sheet Face-Down
* This service manual is a property of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Any unauthorized use of Manual can be punished under applicable international and/or domestic law. * This service manual is also provided on the web, the ITSELF system Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. "http://itself.sec.samsung.co.kr"
Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd. June. 2006 Printed in Korea. VERSION NO. : 1.00 CODE : JC-0164O
In order to prevent accidents and to prevent damage to the equipment please read the precautions listed below carefully before servicing the printer and follow them closely.
1.1 Safety Warning
(1) Only to be serviced by appropriately qualified service engineers. High voltages and lasers inside this product are dangerous. This printer should only be serviced by a suitably trained and qualified service engineer. (2) Use only Samsung replacement parts There are no user serviceable parts inside the printer. Do not make any unauthorized changes or additions to the printer, these could cause the printer to malfunction and create electric shock or fire hazards. (3) Laser Safety Statement The Printer is certified in the U.S. to conform to the requirements of DHHS 21 CFR, chapter 1 Subchapter J for Class 1(1) laser products, and elsewhere, it is certified as a Class I laser product conforming to the requirements of IEC 825. Class I laser products are not consider|
|20060919095901218_04-S_W_Structure.pdf||S/W Structure and Descriptions
4. S/W Structure and Descriptions
The belt CRUM interface board is a transmission belt CRUM interface board of the photoelectric Dry Color Laser Printer, mounted on the printer body, making it possible to physically combine the body and the belt CRUM board.
Printer Driver Language Monitor Status Monitor
Network Card F/W
4.2 Language Monitor
Language Monitor is a part of the Printer Driver and the Windows Spool System. The main roll of the Language Monitor is that sends a job start message to the Status Monitor. Therefore the Status Monitor can start polling to get the printer status. The second roll is that sends the job information such as User ID and Job ID to the Status Monitor and the Printer F/W. Hence the Status Monitor can stop polling because the Printer F/W informs the Status Monitor that printing job is complete.
4.3 Status Monitor
Status Monitor has no user interface. It shows only HTML help when any error |
Disassembly and Reassembly
5. Disassembly and Reassembly
5.1 Precautions When Replacing Parts 5.1.1 Precautions when assembling and disassembling 5.1.2 Precautions when handling PBA 5.2 Parts for Maintenance and Repair 5.2.1 Replacement interval for parts with a limited life 5.2.2 Printer Cleaning 5.3 Information Related in Disassembly and Assembly 5.3.1 Special Service Parts 1) Disassemble of LSU Unit 2) Disassemble of ITB Unit 3) Custody of OPC Unit 4) Custody of Toner Cartridge 5) Disassemble of DEVE Drive Ass'y and Main Drive Ass'y 6) Disassemble of Terminal Parts 7) Disassemble of Fuser Unit 5.3.2 Screws Used in the Printer 5.3.3 Opening Covers and replacing Consumable parts >> Consumable parts removal 5.4 Disassembly Procedure 5.4.1 Cover Unit 5.4.2 Fuser Ass'y 5.4.3 LSU(Laser Scan Unit) 5.4.4 HVPS(High Voltage Power Supply 5.4.5 Main Board 5.4.6 SMPS(Switching Mode Power Supply) 5.4.7 Drive Ass'y 5.4.8 Transfer Roller page(5-2) page(5-2) page(5-2) page(5-3) page(5-3) page(5-|
|20060919095901218_06-Alignment.pdf||Alignment and Adjustmens
6. Alignment and Adjustments
This chapter describes some of the main service procedures including: Using the EDC mode; Clearing paper jam and test patterns. Much of this chapter is also included in the user's guide.
6.1. Control Panel
- The CLP-300 printers do not have LCD panel which is used in other color model printers. On the contrary to other models of color printers, they show the status of the printer only with their LEDs. - The CLP-300 printers have 2 keys and 6 LEDs. The `User Interface' module handles the processing of the `Key Press' and `Led control' at different states of the machine.
KEY (2 key): Stop key, Black only key LED (6 LEDs): 4 LED for CMYK toners : toner-low(cyan, magenta, yellow, black) LEDs 1 LED for status : ready (green) or error(red) status LED (two color LED) 1 LED for Black only: If Black only key is pressed, Black only led glows.
6.1.3 Data and Control Flo|
7.1 Procedure of Checking the Symptoms
Before attempting to repair the printer first obtain a detailed description of the problem from the customer.
LED Panel ON?
- No Power - Power Module error - Main PBA
Status LED Green OK?
Indicate "Red Lamp ON"
Refer to "6.2.2 LED Function"
printing Quality is Nomal?
Refer to "Solution of Image Problem"
Service Manual Samsung Electronics
7.2 Troubleshooting Checklist
If the printer is not working properly, consult the following checklist. If the printer does not pass a step, follow the corresponding troubleshooting suggestions. Status Make sure that the Status LED on the control panel green and "Ready" is shown on the Smart Panel program window. Print a demo page to verify that the printer is feeding paper correctly. Check the demo page to see if it is printed correctly. Print a short document from a software application to verify that the com|
IT B JOINT
IT B HOME Senso r
THERMISTOR EXIT SEN
3 3P 6P 3P
REGI P_EMPTY DEVE JOINT DE
Deve Cr um MC34C 0 2
9. Block Diagram
PICK UP HOME TEMP1
Y M C K 4P
COVER S/ W
LSU SW RJ- 45
BLD C USB
CHA RGER 1EA T1 1EA T2 1EA Bi as AC 1EA DC 1EA
RELAY RELAY RELAY RELAY
Bi as Y Bi as M Bi as C Bi as K
MP_EMPTY CTD Reserve Reserve
3P PANEL(PDL&CP) TEMP2
DC- DC +3 .3V 16 P
T YPE 3 + 24V 4.5A , + 5V 3A
FUSER E- Coil Thermos tat
2P DRA WER CON. 5P
ITB JOINT NT PTL ITB HOME SENSOR
USB_D Conn THERMISTOR DEV DE E JOINT EXIT SENSOR
RTC 3P 3P
System Clock 12MHz
TEMP1 SENSOR DEVE HOME SENSOR
PCB Cont act
7P MC34 C02
CHORUS CH m
32MB 4P 3P
Dev CRUM De e CR
M C K
nSCS0,1 nRAS,nCAS, nWE,DQM,CKE, SDCLK0,1
Sm art DAA MP_EMPTY
SDRA M Cont rol ler
REGI SENSOR P_EMPTY SENSOR
CRUM CR CRUM CR
Local Cont rol ler ADC 8ch 5P
PWM 8ch LSU Cont roller 3P
N/W CTD PICKUP HOME
10. Connection Diagram
2P Light - Receiver Light - Emit
WASTE SENSOR WASTE SENSOR
12. Reference Information
This chapter contains the tools list, list of abbreviations used in this manual, and a guide to the location space required when installing the printer. A definition of tests pages and Wireless Network information definition is also included.
12.1 Tools for Troubleshooting
The following tools are recommended safe and easy troubleshooting as described in this service manual.
· DVM(Digital Volt Meter)
Standard : Indicates more than 3 digits.
· Cleaning Equipments Standard : An IPA(Isopropyl Alcohol)dry wipe tissue or a gentle neutral detergent and lint-free cloth.
· Driver Standard : "-" type, "+" type (M3 long, M3 short, M2 long, M2 short).
· Vacuum Cleaner
· Brush · Tweezers Standard : For general home use, small type.
· Cotton Swab Standard : For general home use, for medical service.
· Software (Driver) installation CD ROM
Install Driver CD Network S/W CD
Service Manual Samsung Electronics
3. System Overview
This chapter describes the functions and operating principles of the main components.
3.1 System Structure
3.1.1 Main Parts of System
Service Manual Samsung Electronics
Cassette Feeding Method : Cassette Type Feeding Standard : Center Loading Feeding Capacity : Cassette 150 Sheets(75g/ , 20lb Paper Standard) No Manual Feeder Paper Detecting Sensor : Photo Sensor (Empty, Registration, Exit) Paper Size Sensor : None LSU(Laser Scan Unit) Consisted of LD(Laser Diode) and Polygon Motor Control. Error Polygon Motor Error Hsync Error Phenomenon The Rotation of Polygon Motor can not reach stable Though the rotation of Polygon Motor reach stable, the signal of Hsync is not occurred
2nd Transfer Ass y The life span: Print over 100,000 sheets (in 15~30 Specification: Similar to CLP-500 Series Fuser Ass y
Heat Lamp : New Part - Knuckle Type Heat Roller : Similar to CLP-500 Series 2 Pressure Roller : One is similar to HummingBird,|
2. Product Specifications
2.1 Product Overview
Item(s) Black toner cartridge Color toner cartridge Imaging unit
Pages Printed Approx. Initial : 1,500 pages* Sales : 2,000 pages* Approx. Initial : 700 pages* Sales : 1,000 pages* Approx. 20,000 black pages or approx. 12,500 color pages Approx. 5,000 images** or Approx. 1,250 pages (fulll color Standard image) Approx. 50,000 pages Approx. 100,000 black pages or 50,000 color pages Approx. 100,000 pages Approx. 60,000 black pages or 15,000 color pages
Part number CLP-K300A CLP-C300A : Cyan CLP-M300A : Magenta CLP-Y300A : Yellow CLP-R300A
Remark User Replacement
Waste toner container Pick-up roller Fuser unit T2 roller ITB
Contact a service representative
* Average A4-/letter-sized page count based on Standard coverage of individual colors on each page. Usage conditions and print patterns may cause results to vary. ** Image counts based on one color on each page. If you print|
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||500||0||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here ! << Download
Attention! This manual is multipart. Download all, before decompressing
Do You know someone, who could find this Service Manual useful? Email this link to a friend.
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)