Text preview for : p14.pdf part of Philips p14 Philips Monitor Monitor CD 2001.part02 Monitor CD 2001 E-MANUALS Philips crt 105b2 105b2_pdf p14.pdf
Back to : p14.pdf | Home
14 105B2 CM23 GS III Mechanical Instructions
9 Go to cover page
To be able to perform measurements and repairs on the "circuit
boards", these unit should placed in the service position first.
1.Remove the rear cover
-Open 2 lids (right and left lid on the Rear cover) with "-" type
screwdriver as shown in Fig. 1.
-Remove 4 screws with "+" type screwdriver as shown in Fig 2,3.
-Rear cover can be removed by hand easily now .
2. Video panel
a.Cut off cable ties (If it is necessary for repair.)
b.Remove a screw as shown in Fig. 4.
c.Disconnect "1604" as shown in Fig. 4.
d.Remove video panel (ass'y) from CRT neck as shown in Fig. 5.
3. Main panel screws
- Slide out Main panel a little bit as shown in Fig. 6.
- Disconnect the degaussing coil (1112)from Main panel.
- Remove the video panel from CRT.
- Remove the "screw" of I/F cable from Main panel. Fig.3 "1604" Fig.4 screw
- Disconnect the CRT ground "1703" from Video panel.
- Disconnect the Hi-Pot cap from CRT.
- Disconnect yoke wire "1113" from Main panel.
- Disconnect "1820" from Main panel.
- Disconnect "1821" from Main panel.
- Slide the Main panel out of bottom tray as shown in Fig. 6.
4. Front control panel
- Remove Front panel as shown in Fig. 7.
5. Service position
- Place Main panel in service position as shown in Fig.8. Fig.5 Fig.6
- Reconnect yoke wire to "1113".
- Reconnect "1820" from Control panel to Main panel.
- Reconnect "1821" from Control panel to Main panel.
- Mount Video panel again on CRT.
- Reconnect Hi-Pot cap again.
- Reconnect CRT ground "1703" again.
- Reconnect "1604" again
Control panel Fig.7
Metal shield - bottom
Fig.8 SERVICE POSITION