Text preview for : p14.pdf part of Philips p14 Philips Monitor CD 2001 Monitor CD 2001 E-MANUALS Philips crt 107p pdf p14.pdf
Back to : p14.pdf | Home
14 107P CM25 GS III Mechanical Instructions
9 Go to cover page
To be able to perform measurements and repairs on the "circuit
boards", these unit should placed in the service position first.
1.Remove the rear cover
There are 2 screws in the lid [1 screw are at the right side of
the monitor, The other 1 screw are at the left side of the
monitor],to fix the front cabinet and back cover of the
Step 1: To open the lid at the right-upper side and 1screw in
right-downer side of the monitor.(FIG.3)
Step 2: To open the lid at the left-upper side and 1screw in
left-downer side of the monitor.(FIG.4)
Step 3: To remove the backcover, you can see FIG.5
Step 4: To remove the16 screws on the metal shield, and
remove the metal shield, you can see FIG.6.
2. Video panel(1157)
a.Cutoff all wire cable ties
b.Remove GRD wire between video shield and CRT rack.
c.Remove 1 screw between mains board rack and video shield
d. cutoff 1 cable tie on LOT wire
e.Remove GRD wire (1711)from video PCB to CRT rack.
3. Main panel(1155) screws
- Disconnect the degaussing coil (1113)from Main panel.
- Remove the video panel from CRT.
- Remove the "screw" of I/F cable from Main panel.
- Disconnect the CRT ground wire from main panel. screws
- Disconnect the Hi-Pot cap from CRT.
- Disconnect yoke wire from "1401".
- Disconnect concellation connector(1011).
- Disconnect the control panel(1803) Fig.3 Fig.4
- Disconnect R.G.B signal wire(2027)
- Slide the main panel out of bottom tray.
- Connect yoke wire to "1401".
- Connect concellation connector(1011)."
- Connect the control panel(1803)
- Place Main panel in service position as shown in Fig.1.
- Mount Video panel again on CRT.
- To connect Hi-Pot cap again.
- To connect R.G.B signal wire(2027).
Fig.1 key cntr panel