Text preview for : p06.pdf part of Philips p06 Philips Monitor Monitor CD 2001.part02 Monitor CD 2001 E-MANUALS Philips crt 104s PDF p06.pdf
Back to : p06.pdf | Home
6 104S CM23 GSIII Mechanical Instructions
Go to cover page
To be able to perform measurements and repairs on the "circuit
boards", these unit should placed in the service position first.
1. Remove the rear cover
- Open two lids with "-" type screwdriver. Refer to fig2 and fig3.
- Remove 4 screws with "+" type screwdriver.
2. Video panel
- Remove the metal shielding on rear side of Video panel by
desolder lags of metal shielding.
3. Main panel
- Disconnect the degaussing coil from Main panel.
- Remove the video panel from CRT.
- Remove the "screw" of I/F cable from Main panel.
- Disconnect the CRT ground "1701" from Video panel.
- Disconnect the Hi-Pot cap from CRT.
- Disconnect the yoke wire connector "1601" from Main panel.
- Slide the main panel out of bottom tray.
- Place Main panel in service position as shown in Fig.1.
- Mount Video panel again on CRT.
- To connect Hi-Pot cap again.
- To connect "1701" again.
- To connect the yoke wire "1601" again.