Text preview for : 2050_FSM.ZIP part of ricoh 2050 FSM ricoh Copiers FT 2050_2070 2050_FSM.ZIP
Back to : 2050_FSM.ZIP | Home
RICOH F T 2 0 5 0 / 2 0 7 0
FIELD SERVICE MANUAL
RICOH COMPANY LTD.
SECTION 1 : INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
SECTION 2: UNPACKING AND INSTALLATION
SECTION 3: PREPARATIONS FOR TRANSPORTING THE COPIER
SECTION 4: SERVICE TABLES AND REMARKS
SECTION 5: REPLACEMENT AND ADJUSTMENT
SECTION 6: SORTER CS1040
SECTION 7: DOCUMENT FEEDER DF36
SECTION 8: TROUBLE SHOOTING
SECTION 9: ELECTRICAL DATA
1. Before installing the machine, make sure that there is a suitable ground (earth) available.
2. Since some parts of the copier are supplied with high voltage, make sure the main switch is off and the
power supply cord is unpluged before working on the copier.
3. When working on the fusing section, make sure that the fusing unit is cold.
4. When standing the clamshell straight up, place a block that has a height of approximately 80 mm (approx.
3") in front of the exit cover.
5. Do not turn on the safety switch when the clamshell is open.
1. Temperature Range : 10