Text preview for : IC-PW1_SM.pdf part of Icom IC-PW1_SM Icom IC-PW1_SM.pdf
Back to : IC-PW1_SM.pdf | Home
HF/50 MHz ALL BAND
This service manual describes the latest service information for HIGH VOLTAGE! NEVER touch the antenna con-
the IC-PW1 HF/50 MHz ALL BAND LINEAR AMPLIFIER at nector or the power supply section in the linear amplifier
the time of publication. while connecting the IC-PW1 to an AC outlet.
MODEL VERSION SYMBOL
NEVER carry the linear amplifier by yourself. At least two
U.S.A. USA persons must carry the linear amplifier since it weights ap-
prox. 25 kg (55.12 lb).
IC-PW1 Europe EUR
Europe-1 EUR-1 NEVER expose the IC-PW1 to rain or moisture since fire
or shock hazard could occur.
To upgrade quality, all electrical or mechanical parts and inter-
nal circuits are subject to change without notice or obligation. NEVER touch the IC-PW1 with metal strips, wire, etc.
These materials may cause fires and electric shocks.
ORDERING PARTS REPAIR NOTES
Be sure to include the following four points when ordering 1. Make sure a problem is internal before disassembling the
replacement parts: linear amplifier or the remote controller.
1. 10-digit order numbers 2. DO NOT open the linear amplifier or the remote controller
2. Component part number and name until the linear amplifier is disconnected from its power
3. Equipment model name and unit name source.
4. Quantity required 3. DO NOT force any of the variable components.
Turn them slowly and smoothly.
4. DO NOT short any circuits or electronic parts. An insu-
1140003830 S.IC TC4W66F IC-PW1 MAIN UNIT 1 piece lated tuning tool MUST be used for all adjustments.
8810003160 SET Screw 3