TV - Conventional CRT, LCD Projectors, TFT, Plasma, Big Screen, HDTV, Home theater - Service manuals, repair tips
|File name:||29d4v3x.rar |
[preview 29d4v3x] new window
|Group:|| > > > |
|Multipart:|| 0 1 |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Read result||Text |
|29d4v3x.pdf||Alignment and Adjustments
4. Alignment and Adjustments
4-1-1 Factory Mode
1. Do not attempt these adjustments in the Video Mode. 2. The Factory Mode adjustments are necessary when either the EEPROM (IC902) or the CRT is replaced. 3. Do not tamper with the ТAdjustmentУ screen of the Factory Mode menu. This screen is intended only for factory use.
4-1-3 When CRT Is Replaced
1. Make the following adjustments AFTER setting up after setting up purity and convergence : White Balance Sub-Brightness, Sub-Contrast Vertical Center Vertical Size Horizontal Size Fail Safe (This adjustment must be the last step).
4-1-2 When EEPROM (IC902) Is Replaced
1. When IC902 is replaced all adjustment data revert to initial values. It is necessary to re-program this data. 2. After IC902 is replaced, warm up the TV for 10 seconds.
4-2 Factory/Service Mode
4. Selection sequences for the PAL system:
4-2-1 Procedure for the "Adjustment" Mode
DOWN or UP key: 1. This mode uses the standard re|
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||500||0||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here ! << Download
Attention! This manual is multipart. Download all, before decompressing
Do You know someone, who could find this Service Manual useful? Email this link to a friend.
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)