|avs-04_030-DVDR615_SW_upgrade.pdf||A. Preparation to upgrade firmware:
1. Unzip the zip-archive attached to this service information.
2. Start the CD Burning software and create a new CD project (data disc) with the following settings:
File system: ISO9660
Format: MODE 2: CDROM XA
Recording mode: SINGLE SESSION (TRACK-AT-ONCE), FINALIZED CD
3. Place the content of the zip-archive into the root directory of the new CD project.
4. Burn the data onto a blank CDR or CD-RW
Note: ISO9660 is mandatory, UDF discs are not supported !
The final CDROM must not contain any other data except the file from the zip-archive.
B. Procedure to apply the firmware upgrade:
1. Power up the set and open tray.
2. Insert the prepared Upgrade CDROM and close the tray.
3. The set will display:
READING -> DOWNLOAD ->...DONE
4. When the upgrade is completed the tray will open automatically and the set will display:
The whole process takes less than 15 minutes