I am receiving quite a lot of emails, and it is really difficult to answer all, so please do no contact me with:|
- service manual requests - if it is not online, i do not have it
- electronics repair questions - please, post these in the forum at forum.eserviceinfo.com
- how to open this and that format - please, read the rest of this page
- i can not download files - please, read the rest of this page
I will try to answer any questions related to the operation and content of the site, but please, be patient
[ write us an email ]
Point 1: most important !!!
Absolutely no guarantees! We may not be held responsible for the files, which you download here! Be ware of viruses - check the files you download !
You need to register in order to upload files and to send requests. All other functions are free and do not require registration.
Point 3: Download problems
Before contacting me with 'Files do not download', please check:
- You are using a normal, cookie-enabled browser like Internet Explorer or Netscape. Some Norton internet protection software has been reported to cause troubles (disabling cookies)
- You are not using any download accelerators
- You have download quota . Please note that your daily download quota will be restored the next day, so please wait, instead of contacting me immediately.
Point 4: Can not open files
Before contacting me with 'Files do not open', please check:
- if file is .rar , please try WinRar. If still having problems, please try a newer version WinRar
- Some files might be multipart, even if not specified so. You will recognize such files if they are the same name, but ending with part01.rar, part02.rar ... or filename.rar,filename.r00 ... If this is the case, you need to download ALL the files, before decompressing.
- for files ending with .djv or .djvu , please check here DjVu Plug-ins or ACDSee
- for .pdf files - of course use Acrobat Reader
- Netscape versions 7.x are reported to add a .php extension to all file names. I consider this a Netscape bug and do not plan to add a solution, so just remove the .php extension when saving, if you use Netscape.
If You did not find the manual You need. try searching this resource : ManualsDL
1. This web site is a cooperative and voluntary effort of many people to create a database of service information, based on everyone’s personal experience and knowledge.
2. All information collected, is generally available and free to anyone and is intended to stay this way.
3. Any information posted is sole responsibility of the person, who posted it. The web site team can not verify the content, authenticity or legitimacy of all information distributed through the web site and can not be held responsible for damage, resulting from using this information in any way.
4. If you find that you are a copyright holder of information, distributed through the web site, please, contact the site team and it will be removed immediately.