Now downloading free:Philips p06
Philips p06 free downloadComputer monitors - CRT, TFT, LCD, touch screen, plasma display - service manuals and repair information
|Descr:|| Philips Monitor Monitor CD 2001.part02 Monitor CD 2001 E-MANUALS Philips crt 105e pdf p06.pdf|
|Group:|| > > |
>> View document online <<
>> Download document <<
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|p06.pdf||6 105E CM23 GSIII Mechanical Instructions
9 Go to cover page
To be able to perform measurements and repairs on the "circuit
boards", these unit should placed in the service position first.
1. Remove the rear cover
- Open two lids with "-" type screwdriver. Refer to fig2 and fig3. lids
- Remove 4 screws with "+" type screwdriver.
2. Video panel
- Remove the metal shielding on rear side of Video panel by
desolder lags of metal shielding.
3. Main panel
- Disconnect the degaussing coil from Main panel.
- Remove the video panel from CRT.
- Remove the "screw" of I/F cable from Main panel.
- Disconnect the CRT ground "1001" from Video panel.
- Disconnect the Hi-Pot cap from CRT.
- Disconnect the yoke wire connector "M401" from Main panel.
- Slide the main panel out of bottom tray.
- Place Main panel in service position as shown in Fig.1.
- Mount Video panel again on CRT. |
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals :
- - - - - - -