Now downloading free:Philips p06
Download Philips p06 docs - Computer monitors - CRT, TFT, LCD, touch screen, plasma display - service manuals and repair information
|Descr:|| Philips Monitor CD 2001 Monitor CD 2001 E-MANUALS Philips crt 104s PDF p06.pdf|
|Group:|| > > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|p06.pdf||6 104S CM23 GSIII Mechanical Instructions
Go to cover page
To be able to perform measurements and repairs on the "circuit
boards", these unit should placed in the service position first.
1. Remove the rear cover
- Open two lids with "-" type screwdriver. Refer to fig2 and fig3.
- Remove 4 screws with "+" type screwdriver.
2. Video panel
- Remove the metal shielding on rear side of Video panel by
desolder lags of metal shielding.
3. Main panel
- Disconnect the degaussing coil from Main panel.
- Remove the video panel from CRT.
- Remove the "screw" of I/F cable from Main panel.
- Disconnect the CRT ground "1701" from Video panel.
- Disconnect the Hi-Pot cap from CRT.
- Disconnect the yoke wire connector "1601" from Main panel.
- Slide the main panel out of bottom tray.
- Place Main panel in service position as shown in Fig.1.
- Mount Video panel again on|
>> View document online <<
>> Download document <<
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals : - - - - - - -