Now downloading free:Linux Linux
Download Linux Linux docs - Home electronics, consumer electronics, professional electronics - Television sets (plasma, HDTV, LCD, TFT, Big screen tv), Monitors (TFT-LCD panels, conventional CRT), VCR, DVD, Car Audio etc.
|File name:||Install Linux Drivers.txt|
|Descr:||drivers installation for nvidia card|
|Group:|| > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|Install Linux Drivers.txt||Linux nForce Driver - IA32
Release Date: October 20, 2004
Release Highlights for 1.0-0292:
* Added support for kernel installations that use separate kernel source and generated kernel object trees.
* Fixed nvnet problem that caused rmmod to crash on systems with more than one network interface.
* Fixed nvnet build issue on uniprocessor systems that have spinlock debugging enabled.
* Added support for Ethernet driver statistics and configuration information through procfs
* Fixed nvsound module hangs when APIC is enabled on some distributions.
* Fixed nvsound module bugs causing lack of sound or delay in sound with some games.
This page contains drivers and documentation for the nForce chipset. The chipset includes hardware support for IDE disk control, Ethernet networking, audio support, win modem support, and a USB controller. These packages have support for Ethernet networking and basic ACI audio. USB and IDE hardware will |
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||5000||12||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here !
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)