File name 2910F_STV-2937_DT2977.rar
ELENBERG 2910F, CAMERON STV-2937
3. BOM List ... ...9
4. Alignment Procedure...35
5. Block Diagram...39
6. Schematic Diagram...40
7. PCB Layout...41
8. Explode View Diagram...43
This manual is the latest at the time of printing, and does not
include the modification which may be made after the printing, by
the constant improvement of product.
Use of controls, adjustments or procedures other than those specified herein may result in
hazardous radiation exposure.
CA UTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF
CAUTION ELECTRICAL SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE
RISK OF ELECTRIC
ELECTRIC COVER (OR BACK). NO USER SERVICEABLE
SHOCK DO NOT OPEN. PARTS INSIDE. REFER SER VICING TO
QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The lighting flash with arrowhead symbol, with an equilateral triangle is intended to
alert the user to the presence of uninsulated dangerous voltage within the products
enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the
presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the
literature accompanying the appliance.
WARNING: TO REDUCE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT
EXPOSE THIS APPLIANCE TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read all of these instructions. Save these instructions for later use. Follow all Warnings and
Instructions marked on the audio equipment.
1. Read Instructions- All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the product is operated.
2. Retain Instructions- The safety and operating instructions should be retained for future reference.
3. Heed Warnings- All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
4. Follow Instructions- All operating and use instructions should be followed.
FOR YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY
1. When the