Now downloading free:ONIDA onida chm11 139
Download ONIDA onida chm11 139 docs - TV - Conventional CRT, LCD Projectors, TFT, Plasma, Big Screen, HDTV, Home theater - Service manuals, repair tips
|File name:||onida_chm11_139.pdf |
[preview onida chm11 139] new window
|Original Chassis:||onida chm11 139|
|Descr:|| . Rare and Ancient Equipment ONIDA TV CSM10179-002 onida_chm11_139.pdf|
|Group:|| > > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
BEFORE STARTING ADJUSTMENTS
1. Adjustments of this model are performed by using the remote control unit
and in the conventional manner by using adjustable parts.
2. Adjustments using the remote control are performed on the basis of the
initial setting values. However, where an adjustment results in the optimum
picture, it may differ from the initial setting value.
3. Before adjusting, switch ON the power of the set and measuring equipment
and allow these to warm up at least 30 minutes.
4. Confirm the correct (AC 220V) power is supplied.
5. Where the received or input signal is not specified, use the optimum signal
for the adjustment.
6. Use care not to disturb adjustable parts (variable resistors, transformers,
capacitors, etc.) not specifically mentioned in these adjustment steps.
7. Presetting before adjustment: Unless otherwise indicated in the adjustment
steps, use the remote control unit to preset as follows.
SERVICE ADJUSTMENT P|
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||5000||11||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here !
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals : - - - - -