File name musso.pdf
MANUAL FRONT MATTER 0A
MUSSO GENERAL INFORMATION 0B
FOREWORD DRIVE LINE/AXLE 3
This manual includes procedure for mainte-
nance, adjustment, service operation and re- BRAKES 4
moval and installation of components.
All information, illustrations and specifications
contained in this manual are based on the latest TRANSMISSION 5
product information available at the time of
The right is reserved to make changes at any STEERING 6
time without notice.
(HEATING, VENTILATION, 7
AND AIR CONDITIONING)
DAEWOO MOTOR CO., LTD.
BODY AND ACCESSORIES 9
PERSONAL INJURY CAUTION
Appropriate service methods and proper repair procedure are essential
for the safe, reliable operation of all motor vehicles, as well as for the
personal safety of the person doing the repair. There are many
variations in procedures, techniques, tools and parts for servicing
vehicles, as well as in the skills of the people doing the work. This
manual cannot possibly anticipate all such variations and provide advice
or precautions for each. Anyone who deviates from the instructions
provided in this manual must ensure their own safety and preserve
the safety and integrity of the vehicle. The following list contains general
precautions that should always be followed while working on a vehicle.
· Safety stands are required whenever a procedure calls for
· Do not smoke when you work on a vehicle.
· To prevent serious burns, do not touch any hot metal parts.
· Set the parking brake when you work on the vehicle.
· Turn the ignition switch OFF unless a procedure states
· The engine may operate only in a well-ventilated area.
· Avoid moving parts when the engine is running.
· Safety glasses must be worn for eye protection.
This manual includes procedures for maintenance, adjustment, service operations, and re-
moval and installation of components for the MUSSO vehicle.
When reference is made in this manual to a brand name, number, or specific tool, an equiva-
lent product may be used in place of the recommended item.
All information, il