|Release Note_FW A.05.04.2013.0328 ReleaseNotes_FW_A0504_20130328.txt||== Agilent B1500A/B1505A Firmware/FLEX control Software A.05.04.2013.0328 Release Notes ==
== FIXED DEFECTS ==
The following defects are fixed in this Release.
-  Fault tolerance for hardware failure is to be enhanced for interlock and emergency handlings.
== REVISION HISTORY ==
-  [N1268A Support] Unexpected error 1004 may occur depending on pulse base and peak settings.
-  Pulse fall timing below 20us of MCSMU causes unexpected error 233 in case of measuring with HPSMU/MPSMU.
-  [SPGU] ALWG output delay is not compensated correctly.
-  Sending DSMPLSETUP, DSMPLARM, DSMPLFLUSH or SOVC to non-SMU channel causes firmware crash.
-  [HCSMU/HVSMU/MCSMU Support] 0A force offset correction may not work for negative current sweep.
-  [N1265A + N1266A Support] Diagnosis using HVSMU is to be performed only in case of direct connection of HVSMU.
-  [N1268|