File name Readme.txt
Eeprom Tools V 4.0 - XP edition
- This version has the ability to change or rebuild IMEI number removed. If you are in
UK or country that prohibit altering the IMEI number of GSM handsets by law and you still
use older version of Eeprom Tools, please delete them from your HD and use the provided
- New MBUS/FBUS comunication API layer provide more stable behaviour of the program and
allow XP compatibility.
- Read Start Up Self Test has separate Form Window and show all tests not the Failed only.
- Left button is only to read phone info, the padlock is to rebuild default SP data in
eeprom (dct3), and the right one will update FAID.
- DCT4 Logger Mode - checking the 'Logger' box will allow to use Eeprom Tools for a DCT4
SP rebuild. Needed cable is FBUS ( all DCT3 functions require Mbus), or dual switching cable.
Read a phone and log is saved to the program Path. Send to [email protected]
In few minutes when receive the .bin file, press the unlock button, select the file and wait
till SP area is rebuild.
Supported DCT4 handsets:
* - Registration of this software is required to use the Logs Server
- Log Service is provided on a fair use basis. Breach of this will result in your account
You can use now your old DCT3 dual switching cable for all DCT3 and DCT4 handsets - simply
change the connector with the needed one and play with the RTS/DTR check boxes till you
make it to work in the required connection mode.
Best Regards, B-phreaks