Download Ricoh Ricoh FW870 docs - Copier office machines (laser, ink-jet,multifunctional devices)
|Group:|| > > > |
|Multipart:|| 0 1 2 3 |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|S_FW870.PDF|| IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICES
PREVENTION OF PHYSICAL INJURY
1. Before disassembling or assembling parts of the copier and peripherals,
make sure that the copier power cord is unplugged.
2. The wall outlet should be near the copier and easily accessible.
3. Note that some components of the copier and the paper tray unit are
supplied with electrical voltage even if the main switch is turned off.
4. If any adjustment or operation check has to be made with exterior covers
off or open while the main switch is turned on, keep hands away from
electrified or mechanically driven components.
5. The inside and the metal parts of the fusing unit become extremely hot
while the copier is operating. Be careful to avoid touching those
components with your bare hands.
6.The copier is not attached to the table. Pushing the copier too heard may
cause it to drop onto the floor. While moving the copier, push the table.
7. When the main switch is tuned on, the machine will sudd|
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||5000||14||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here ! << Download
Attention! This manual is multipart. Download all, before decompressing
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals : - - - - - - -