|BDP_LX91_UPDATE_INSTRUCTION_PEE_Ver272.pdf||System Firmware Update Instructions For BDP-LX91
NOTE: If you have any difficulty carrying out these instructions, please contact Pioneer Customer
A. Check the current firmware version of the player:
Using the player's remote control:
1. Press the "STANDBY/ON" button to switch the unit on.
2. If the player starts to play a disc, press the "STOP" button and wait until the Pioneer logo is
displayed on your TV.
3. Press the "Home Menu" button.
4. Select "Initial Setup" and press "Enter"
5. Select "Video Out" then press "Enter"
6. Select "TV Aspect Ratio" then press "Enter"
7. Press the "Blue" button on the remote control.
8. The firmware version of your player will be displayed in the bottom right portion of the TV
If the version number is 2.72 or higher, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
If the version number is less than 2.72, it is necessary to update the firmware. Please continue to
B. Download the |