File name samsung_la-32,37,40,46,d,450,g,1xxz_la32,37,40,46d55xkxr_la22d45xgxr_u56a,u56b_kor.pdf
6; 78 13
1-1. Safety Precautions
Follow these safety, servicing and ESD precautions to prevent damage and to protect against potential hazards such as
1. For continued safety, do not attempt to modify the circuit board.
2. Disconnect the AC power and DC power jack before servicing.
1-1-2. Servicing the LCD TV
1. When servicing the LCD TV, Disconnect the AC line cord from the AC outlet.
2. It is essential that service technicians have an accurate voltage meter available at all times.
Check the calibration of this meter periodically.
1-1-3. Fire and Shock Hazard
Before returning the LCD TV to the user, perform the following safety checks:
1. Inspect each lead dress to make certain that the leads are not pinched or that hardware is not lodged between the
chassis and other metal parts in the LCD TV.
2. Inspect all protective devices such as nonmetallic control knobs, insulating materials, cabinet backs, adjustment and
compartment covers or shields, isolation resistorcapacitor networks, mechanical insulators, etc.
3. Leakage Current Hot Check (Figure 1-1):
WARNING : Do not use an isolation transformer during this test.
Use a leakage current tester or a metering system that complies with American National Standards Institute (ANSI
C101.1, Leakage Current for Appliances), and Underwriters Laboratories (UL Publication UL1410, 59.7).
NOT BE ABOVE 0.5mA
*ALSO TEST WITH
(USING AC ADAPTER