|MJ-1011+(FIN).pdf||File No. 3110009
General Precautions for Installation/Servicing/Maintenance
The installation and service should be done by a qualified service technician.
1. When installing the Finisher MJ-1011 to the Plain Paper Copier, be sure to follow the
instructions described in the "Unpacking/Set-Up Procedure for the MJ-1011" booklet
which comes with each unit of the MJ-1011.
2. The MJ-1011 should be installed by an authorized/qualified person.
3. Before starting installation, servicing or maintenance work, be sure to unplug the copier
4. When servicing or maintaining the MJ-1011, be careful about the rotating or operating
sections such as gears, pulleys, sprockets, cams, belts, etc.
5. When parts are disassembled, reassembly is basically the reverse of disassembly
unless otherwise noted in this manual or other related materials. Be careful not to
assemble small parts such as screws, washers, pins, E-rings, toothed washers to the