File No. 31100014
General Precautions for Installation/Servicing/Maintenance for the MJ-5001
The installation and service should be done by a qualified service technician.
1. When installing the MJ-5001 to the Plain Paper Copier, be sure to follow the instructions described in
the "Unpacking/Set-Up Procedure for the MJ-5001" booklet which comes with each unit of the
2. The MJ-5001 should be installed by an authorized/qualified person.
3. Before starting installation, servicing or maintenance work, be sure to turn off and unplug the copier
4. When servcing or maintaining the MJ-5001, be careful about the rotating or operation sections such
as gear, pulleys, sprockets, cams, belts, etc.
5. When parts are disassembled, reassembly is basically the reverse of disassembly unless otherwise
noted in this manual or other related materials. Be careful not to reassemble small parts such as