File name pc_4016.rar
#4127 PARTS CATALOG (MB)
1. The part numbers listed in Parts Catalog are those which were assigned to the parts making up the machine at the time machine was originally intro-
duced onto the market.
2. Parts whose INDEX numbers are shown white against a black background in the illustration are those to be used in only certain market areas. These part
numbers are given in the lower half part of the list section. Check the SFIX No. listed in SFIX CHART on page II to find which part number is applicable to
your own area.
3. Parts whose INDEX numbers are shown black against a white background in the illustration are those to be used in all market areas. These parts are
listed on the upper half part of the list section.
4. If "NS" follows a part number given in the list section, it indicates that we do not keep a stock of the part. The part is not required for ordinary service jobs,
5. If "RP" is shown in the REC column of the list section, it indicates that the part is functionally important.
6. In the exploded views in this Parts Catalog the parts (Screws & Washes, etc...) which are indicated with a "four-digit" numbers are listed in numerical
order in the section "SCREWS AND WASHERS". Please check these "four-digit" numbers with the part numbers ("ten-digit" numbers) which should be
used for ordering the part.
7. All part numbers consist of "ten-digit" which should all be quoted when ordering a part. The price of parts can be obtained by referring to the "Parts Price
List" which is separately issued.
8. All infomation contained in this Parts Catalog is subject to change.
SFIX No. PRODUCT NAME VOLTAGE FREQUENCY PAPER SIZE SFIX No. PRODUCT NAME VOLTAGE FREQUENCY PAPER SIZE
001 MB 4016 100V 50/60Hz METRIC
201 MB 4016 220/240V 50Hz METRIC 301 MB 4016 120V 60Hz INCH
208 MB 4016 220/240V 50/60Hz METRIC