|FR-520 & 550NT.pdf||S/M No. : FR520NT010
DAEWOO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS
1) For starters, be sure to check any chances of the leakage of electricity.
2) You could handle a part in the vicinity of electricity after unplugging.
3) You should put on rubber gloves to prevent an electric shock on operation test.
4) M ake sure the rated current, voltage, capacity before using an instrum ent.
5) Keep your wet hands away from the m etal goods in the freezer com partm ent not to be frostbitten.
6) Be careful not to let water to perm eate the electric part in the m achine room .
7) W ith the door open during your repair, you m ight be hurt by that door.
8) You should give a tilt to the refrigerator for your safe after rem oving the breakable goods inside the refrigerator.
9) You'd better use gloves if you fix it up around the evaporator.
EXTERNAL VIEWS ...|