|FR-360 & 390.pdf||S/M No. : FR36000001
Model: FR-360, FR-390
: In this Manual, some parts can be changed for improving, their
performance without notice in the parts list. So, if you need the
latest parts information,please refer to PPL(Parts Price List) in
Service Information Center (http://svc.dwe.co.kr).
DAEWOO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD.
http : //svc.dwe.co.kr Sep. 2001
SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS
1) For starters, be sure to check any chances of the leakage of electricity.
2) You could handle a part in the vicinity of electricity after unplugging.
3) You should put on rubber gloves to prevent an electric shock on operation test.
4) Make sure the rated current, voltage, capacity before using an instrument.
5) Keep your wet hands away from the metal goods in the freezer compartment not to be frostbitten.
6) Be careful not to let water to permeate the electric part in the machine room.
7) With the door open during your repair, you |