(Machine code: A230, A231, and A232)
IIMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICES
PREVENTION OF PHYSICAL INJURY
1. Before disassembling or assembling parts of the copier and peripherals,
make sure that the copier power cord is unplugged.
2. The wall outlet should be near the copier and easily accessible.
3. Note that some components of the copier and the paper tray unit are
supplied with electrical voltage even if the main power switch is turned off.
4. If any adjustment or operation check has to be made with exterior covers off
or open while the main switch is turned on, keep hands away from electrified
or mechanically driven components.
5. If the Start key is pressed before the copier completes the warm-up period
(the Start key starts blinking red and green alternatively), keep hands away
from the mechanical and the electrical components as the copier starts
making copies as soon as the warm-up period is completed.
6. The inside and the|