|11.Reference.pdf||- This Document can not be used without Samsung's authorization -
1) Safety Notice
(1) An electric leakage related safety
Electric leakage is the flow of electricity to the ground through electrical wires due to ripped coating or bad
insulation. Electric leakage can cause electric shock or fire, which in turn may lead to casualties and loss. It
can also result in excessive electric charges.
(2) An electric leakage prevention
- Do not separate or disassemble the system even though system is shut down in a AC power supplies.
In that situation, system could be damaged.
- The electricity could be generated in winter or a dry space, prepare the leakage prevention for the
electricity when you try to disassemble.
- Do not use in strong magnetic space.
- Use the proper adapter and battery.
- Insertion of including saline could cause the leakage.
If you don't keep those things, there is a danger of electric shock, system |