Now downloading free:LG 1-1
LG 1-1 free downloadCar audio systems and stereo equipment, amplifiers, speakers, subwoofers, cd changer, mp3 player - Pioneer, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Clarion, JVC - service manuals and repair guides
|File name:||1-1.pdf |
|Model:||1-1 🔎 11|
|Descr:|| LG Car Audio tcc-6230 1-1.pdf|
|Group:|| > > |
>> View document online <<
>> Download document <<
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|1-1.pdf||SECTION 1. SUMMARY
1. Always disconnect the power source before:
1) Removing or reinstalling any component, circuit board, module or any other instrument assembly.
2) Disconnecting or reconnecting any instrument electrical plug or other electrical connection.
3) Connecting a test substitute in parallel with an electrolytic capacitor in the instrument.
CAUTION: A wrong part substitution or incorrect polarity installation of electrolytic capacitors may result in
an explosion hazard.
2. Do not defeat any plug/socket B+ voltage interlocks with which instruments covered by this service
manual might be equipped.
3. Do not apply power to this instrument and or any of its electrical assemblies unless all solid-state
device heat sinks are correctly installed.
4. Always connect a test instrument's ground lead to the instrument chassis ground before connecting
the test instrument positive lead. Always remove|
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals :
- - - - - - -