Now downloading free:Konica Minolta 7020030E
Konica Minolta 7020030E free downloadCopier office machines (laser, ink-jet,multifunctional devices)
>> View document online <<
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
3 DIS./ASSEMBLY 2 UNIT EXPLANATION 1 OUTLINE
2 UNIT EXPLANATION
This section explains how to disassemble and reassemble the machine.
When disassembling and reassembling the machine, follow the
precautions given below.
1. Be sure the power cord has been unplugged from the wall outlet.
2. The disassembled parts must be reassembled following the
disassembly procedure in reverse unless otherwise specified.
3. Care should be taken not to lose small parts. Care should also be
taken not to install small parts in wrong places.
4. Do not operate the machine before installing all the disassembled
5. Removal of some screws is prohibited in this section. Never loose|
>> Download document <<
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals :
- - - - - - -