Home electronics, consumer electronics, professional electronics - Television sets (plasma, HDTV, LCD, TFT, Big screen tv), Monitors (TFT-LCD panels, conventional CRT), VCR, DVD, Car Audio etc.
|File name:||indoreset cx5500_5505.zip|
|Description:||Software reset EpsonCX5500|
|Group:|| > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Read result||Text |
|Read First - BACA ini dulu.txt||EPSON Resetting Instruction
1. Switch on printer
2. Run INDORESET.BAT and follow the instruction
- set the date as indicated in the indoreset.bat
( if there is no date, then the resetter no need to change date )
- after set the date correctly just MINIMIZED indoreset.bat
3. run serviceFT.exe from the extracted folder
6. go to maintenance then Select waste ink pad counter then click ok
7. click on "check button" till its done then click on "initialization button" then click on "finish button"
8. switch off printer for 5secs then switch on again
9. After you reset succesfully, go back in INDORESET.BAT windows and you can change the date back to normal
if you got errors during reset, maybe you didn't follow the above instructions carefully.
here is what to do.
Trouble Shooting instruction
1. repeat above resetting instructions CORRECTLY :)
if this doesn't fix the problem try resetting the printer from another CPU or from another installed O.S.|
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||500||20||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here ! << Download
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)