File name NEO CHASSIS M28.pdf
TCL OVERSEAS HOLDINGS CO.,LTD
TCL OVERSEAS HOLDINGS LIMITED Service Manual 1
Yu Guanghui Wu Dongju Qian Cheng
Yang Fujun Wang Xiehong Xu Fuming
Li Peiren Zhou Songming Wen Zi (Ms.)
Duncan Zhai Fu Yong Proton Sun
Overseas After-Sales Service
Tel: +86-752-2603986, 2607965, 2607897, 2605260, 2612763
E-mail: [email protected]
2 Service Manual TCL OVERSEAS HOLDINGS LIMITED
I. Servicing Precautions...3
II. Product Specification...4
III. Brief Introduction On Chassis...6
IV. IC Pin Description...10
V. Adjusting Description...39
VII. PCB Layout Diagram...58
VIII. Schematic Circuit Diagram...60
IX. Exploded View...61
X. Spare Parts List...62
XI. Safety & EMC Components...74
XII. Change Record...75
* FOR INFORMATION ONLY
TCL OVERSEAS HOLDINGS LIMITED Service Manual 3
SERVICE MANUAL FOR M28 ONE-CHIP CHASSIS
PART I. Servicing Precautions
When working, the unit is with high voltage about 25KV inside. So, to avoid the risk of electric shock,
be careful to adjust the chassis!
1. Only qualified personnel should perform service procedures.
2. All specification must be met over line voltage ranger of 110V AC to 240V AC 50Hz/60Hz.
3. Do not operate in WET/DAMP conditions.
4. Portions of the power supply board are hot ground. The remaining boards are cold ground.
5. Discharge of CRT anode should be done only to CRT ground strap.
6. When fuse blow, ensure to replace a fuse with the same type and specification.
7. Keep the wires away from the components with high temperature or high voltage.
8. When replacing the resister with high power, keep it over the PCB about 10mm.
9. The CRT anode high voltage has been adjusted and set in the factory. When repairing the chassis,
do not make the high voltage exceed 27.5KV (The beam current is 0uA). Generally, the high voltage
is set on 25.5KVą1.5KV (The beam current is 700uA).
* The values of parameters above a