Download china NEO docs - TV - Conventional CRT, LCD Projectors, TFT, Plasma, Big Screen, HDTV, Home theater - Service manuals, repair tips
|File name:||NEO CHASSIS M113.rar |
[preview NEO] new window
|Group:|| > > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|NEO CHASSIS M113.pdf||TCL M113 Chassis Service Manual
SERVICE MANUAL FOR M113 CHASSIS
PART I. Servicing Precautions
When working, the unit is with ultra high voltage about 25KV inside. So, to avoid the risk of electric shock,
be careful to adjust the chassis!
1. Only qualified personnel should perform service procedures.
2. All specification must be met over line voltage ranger of 110V AC to 240V AC 50Hz/60Hz.
3. Do not operate in WET/DAMP conditions.
4. Portions of the power supply board are hot ground. The remaining boards are cold ground.
5. Discharge of CRT anode should be done only to CRT ground strap.
6. When fuse blow, ensure to replace a fuse with the same type and specification.
7. Keep the wires away from the components with high temperature or high voltage.
8. When replacing the resister with high power, keep it over the PCB about 10mm.
9. The CRT anode high voltage has been adjusted and set in the factory.|
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||5000||121||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here ! << Download
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals : - - - - - - -