|CTV-221SR - PAGE 15-26.PDF||Service Adjustments
Please notice the following before alignment and equipment
1. Don't short any two soldering points, which should not be shorted and don't touch any components,
which should not be touched.
2. Please pull out plug before equipment.
3. For safety reasons, all components equipped or replaced should be identical with BOM.
4. Must be warm up for 30 minutes or more and degauss CRT thoroughly with demagnetizer before
The data of EEPROM must be stored before the adjustment for main chassis. And EEPROM must be
corrected by the correct file "3Y03_ROM_CORRECT.hex" to avoid signal of CH6 weaken. R.bias,
G.bias, B.bias, R.drv, G.drv, B.drv should be set to proper values. Sub_bright is set to 63 usually.
Tools and equipments for adjustment
1. small "-" screwdriver
2. screwdriver without inductance
3. Pattern Generator
4. DC Regulated power supply
5. Digital Voltmeter
6. Sweep Signal Ge|