Download Proview DVP-800 docs - DVD player, DVD recorder, digital recorder, DVD R - Sony, Panasonic, LG - service manual and repair information
|File name:||MT1389_Flasher_0.5.2.0 - DVP_800.zip|
|Original Chassis:||Malata DVP-800|
|Descr:||Flasher + Binary file for repair via (USB) serial port.
1) Turn off the machine (the socket, preferably);
2) Connect pins 1 (CS #) and 4 (VSS) flash with a cord and leave connected. The figure below shows how the Eletrovision EV-597 which greatly facilitates things for having a socket. I just stuck the wire (hard, phone) in the space between the socket and the chip pin.
WARNING: Make sure you can identify what are the pins 1 and 4. The above example is not universal. Be careful not to fry the chip!
3) Turn on the machine. It is normal that he seems dead and not the display lights up;
4) Wait a few seconds (New Age say 5 to 10 seconds);
5) Disconnect the pins 1 and 4 while the unit is the same;
6) Start playing with the MT1389 Flasher (use a non-debug mode);|
|Group:|| > > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||5000||80||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here ! << Download
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)