4-1-1 First Checklist for Troubleshooting
1. Check the various cable connections first.
- Check to see if there is a burnt or damaged cable.
- Check to see if there is a disconnected or loose cable connection.
- Check to see if the cables are connected according to the connection diagram.
2. Check the power input to the Main Board.
3. Check the voltage in and out between the SMPS Main Board, between the SMPS X, Y Main Board, and between the
Samsung Electronics 4-1
4-1-2 Checkpoints by Error Mode
- The LEDs on the front panel do not work when connecting the power cord.
Symptom - The SMPS relay does not work when connecting the power cord.
- The unit appears to be dead.
The SMPS relay or the LEDs on the front |