|LE32R32BXXEH_Q62A_TSHOOTING.pdf|| 4 Troubleshooting
4-1 First Checklist for Troubleshooting
1. Check the various cable connections first.
- Check to see if there is a burnt or damaged cable.
- Check to see if there is a disconnected cable connection or a connection is too loose.
- Check to see if the cables are connected according to the connection diagram.
2. Check the power input to the Main Board.
3. Check the voltage in and out between the SMPS Main Board, between the SMPS
INVERTER Board, and between the Main LVDS Boards.
4-2 Checkpoints by Error Mode
4-2-1 No Power
LAMP off, power indicator No
Check a connection a power cable.
LED red color?
Does proper DC 12V, D|