|alignment_and_adjustment_408.pdf||Alignment and Adjustments
2. Alignment and Adjustments
2-1 Service Mode
2-1-1 SERVICE MODE Entry Method (General Transmitter)
Using the Customer Remote
1. Turn the power off and set to stand-by mode.
2. Press the remote buttons in this order; POWER OFF-INFO-MENU-MUTE-POWER ON to turn the set on.
3. The set turns on and enters service mode.
Using the Factory Remote
1. Turn the power on.
2. Press the remote buttons in this order : Display-Factory.
3. The set enters service mode.
* If you fail to enter service mode, repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
2-1-2 Initial SERVICE MODE DISPLAY State
2-1-2(A) OSD DISPLAY
Factory Mode Current Input Mode Indicates selected input mode
01. Picture Improvement Picture Adjustment
02. Initial Setting Setting the Initial Values
03. PIP/TTX/Test Pattern Setting the Spec|