Download Samsung Precaution docs - LCD television
|File name:||Precaution.pdf |
[preview Precaution] new window
|Descr:|| Samsung LCD TV UN46B8000XF Precaution.pdf|
|Group:|| > > > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|Precaution.pdf|| 1. Precautions
1-1. Safety Precautions
Follow these safety, servicing, and ESD precautions to prevent damage and to protect against potential hazards such as
1. For continued safety, do not attempt to modify any circuitry.
1-1-2. Servicing the LCD TV
1. When servicing the LCD TV, Disconnect the AC line cord from the AC outlet.
2. It is essential that service technicians have an accurate voltage meter available at all times.
Check the calibration of this meter periodically.
1-1-3. Fire and Shock Hazard
Before returning the LCD TV to the user, perform the following safety checks:
1. Inspect each lead dress to make certain that the leads are not pinched or that hardware is not lodged between the
chassis and other metal parts in the LCD TV.
2. Inspect all protective devices such as nonmetallic control knobs, insulating materi|
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||5000||5||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here ! << Download
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals : - - - - - - -