|samsung-u85a-chassis-trobleshooting.pdf|| 4. Troubleshooting
4-1-1. Previous Check
1. Check the various cable connections first.
- Check to see if there is a burnt or damaged cable.
- Check to see if there is a disconnected or loose cable connection.
- Check to see if the cables are connected according to the connection diagram.
2. Check the power input to the Main Board.
3. How to distinguish if the problem is caused by Main Board or T CON
- No Video
If the problem is No Video but BLU is on and Indication LED is blinking repeatedly and faster than nomal booting,
replace the T-CON board.
- Distorted Picture