Download Samsung Alignment & Adjustment docs - TV - Conventional CRT, LCD Projectors, TFT, Plasma, Big Screen, HDTV, Home theater - Service manuals, repair tips
|File name:||Alignment & Adjustment.pdf |
[preview Alignment & Adjustment] new window
|Original Chassis:||Alignment & Adjustment|
|Descr:|| Samsung TV LE32R41BD 32in Alignment & Adjustment.pdf|
|Group:|| > > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|Alignment & Adjustment.pdf|| 4 Alignments and Adjustments
4 Alignments and Adjustments
4-1 General Alignment Instuction
1. Usually, a color TV-VCR needs only slight touch-up adjustment upon installation.
Check the basic characteristics such as height, horizontal and vertical sync.
2. Use the specified test equipment or its equivalent.
3. Correct impedance matching is essential.
4. Avoid overload. Excessive signal from a sweep generator might overload the front-end
of the TV. When inserting signal markers, do not allow the marker generator to distort
5. Connect the TV only to an AC power source with voltage and frequency as specified on
the backcover nameplate.
6. Do not attempt to connect or disconnect any wire while the TV is turned on. Make sure
that the power cord is disconnected before replacing any parts.
7. To protect aganist shock hazard, use an isolation transform.
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||5000||23||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here !
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals : - - - - - - -