Now downloading free:Samsung Precaution
Download Samsung Precaution docs - LCD television
|File name:||Precaution.pdf |
[preview Precaution] new window
|Descr:|| Samsung LCD TV LE-26-32-37-40A330 samsung_LE26-32-37-40A330J Precaution.pdf|
|Group:|| > > > > |
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|Precaution.pdf|| 1. Precautions
1-1. Safety Precautions
Follow these safety, servicing and ESD precautions to prevent damage and to protect against potential hazards such as
1. For continued safety, do not attempt to modify the circuit board.
2. Disconnect the AC power and DC power jack before servicing.
1-1-2. Servicing the LCD TV
1. When servicing the LCD TV, Disconnect the AC line cord from the AC outlet.
2. It is essential that service technicians have an accurate voltage meter available at all times.
Check the calibration of this meter periodically.
1-1-3. Fire and Shock Hazard
Before returning the LCD TV to the user, perform the following safety checks:
1. Inspect each lead dress to make certain that the leads are not pinched or that hardware is not lodged between the
chassis and other metal parts in the LCD TV.
2. Inspect all prote|
|Download restrictions information:|
|Month||5000||9||Wrong count ?|
Download >> To download the file, please, click here !
Did You find this Service Manual useful? Share it:
Was this file useful ? Share Your thoughts with the other users.
User ratings and reviews for this file:
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals : - - - - - - -