Now downloading free:Samsung 4. Alignment and Adjustments
Download Samsung 4. Alignment and Adjustments docs - Microwave ovens service manual and repair instructions
>> View document online <<
>> Download document <<
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|4. Alignment and Adjustments.pdf||4. Alignment and Adjustments
1. High voltage is present at the high voltage terminals during any cook cycle.
2. It is neither necessary nor advisable to attempt measurement of the high voltage.
3. Before touching any oven components or wiring, always unplug the oven from its power source and
discharge the high voltage capacitor.
4-1 High Voltage Transformer
1. Remove connectors from the transformer terminals and
2. Normal resistance readings are as follows:
Secondary Approx. 125.0 + 2%
Filament Shows Continuity
Primary Approx. 0.390 + 2% (Hi)
Approx. 0.430 + 2% (Low)
(Room temperature = 20|
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals :
- - - - - - -