|Disassembly & Reassembly.pdf||3. Disassembly and Reassemble
3. Disassembly and Reassemble
This section of the service manual describes the disassembly and reassembly procedures for the LS19DOV LCD
WARNING: This monitor contains electrostatically sensitive devices. Use caution when handling these components.
Cautions: 1. Disconnect the monitor from the power source before disassembly.
2. Follow these directions carefully; never use metal instruments to pry apart the cabinet.
Description Picture Description Screws
1. Place monitor face down on cushioned table.
Remove 2 marked screws from the rear
2. After remove COVER-REAR, ASS'Y-STAND,
then disconnect FUNCTION, SPEAKER wire.
3. After disconnecting SHIELD-LAMP of left
side, disassemble lamp wire between panel
and IP Board.