Now downloading free:Samsung Alignment and Adjustment
Download Samsung Alignment and Adjustment docs - A plasma display panel (PDP) is a type of flat panel display that uses small cells containing plasma; ionized gas that responds to electric fields.
>> View document online <<
>> Download document <<
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
|Alignment and Adjustment.pdf||Alignment and Adjustments
5.Alignment and Adjustments
5-1 Service Mode
5-1-1 SERVICE MODE Entry Method (General Transmitter)
s For the General Transmitter
1. Turn the power off and set to stand-by mode.
2. Press the buttons of the transmitter in this order; Info-Menu-Mute-Power to turn the set on.
3. The set turns on and enters service mode.
* If you fail to enter service mode, repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
5-1-2 Initial DISPLAY State of SERVICE MODE
5-1-2(A) OSD DISPLAY
1. VSP9437-1 9. CXA2101
2. VSP9437-2 10. LOSIC
3. FLI2300 11. TP LOG-ASI
4. ASI500-1 12. Option
5. ASI500-2 13. CheckSum 0000
6. DNIe 14. Reset
Release : 2003-05-02 M_NNWS42M6_100
5-1-2(B) Button Operations in SERVICE MODE
Menu Displays all me|
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals :
- - - - - - -