1-1. Safety Precautions
Follow these safety, servicing, and ESD precautions to prevent damage and to protect against potential hazards such as
1. For continued safety, do not attempt to modify any circuitry.
1-1-2. Servicing the LCD TV
1. When servicing the LCD TV, Disconnect the AC line cord from the AC outlet.
2. It is essential that service technicians have an accurate voltage meter available at all times.
Check the calibration of this meter periodically.
1-1-3. Fire and Shock Hazard
Before returning the LCD TV to the user, perform the following safety checks:
1. Inspect each lead dress to make certain that the leads are not pinched or that hardware is not lodged between the
chassis and other metal parts in the LCD TV.
2. Inspect all protective devices such as nonmetallic control knobs, insulating materials, cabinet backs, adjustment and
compartment covers or shields, isolation resistor capacitor networks, |