Now downloading free:Samsung troubleshooting 625
Download Samsung troubleshooting 625 docs - A plasma display panel (PDP) is a type of flat panel display that uses small cells containing plasma; ionized gas that responds to electric fields.
>> View document online <<
>> Download document <<
|Information about the files in archive:|
|File name||Text |
6-1 First Checklist for Troubleshooting
1. Check the various cable connections first.
- Check to see if there is a burnt or damaged cable.
- Check to see if there is a disconnected cable connection or a connection is too loose.
- Check to see if the cables are connected according to the connection diagram.
2. Check the power input to the Video Board.
3. Check the voltage in and out between the SMPS Video Board, between the SMPS X, Y Drive Board, and between the
Samsung Electronics 6-1
6-2 Checkpoints by Error Mode
6-2-1 No Power
- The LEDs on the front panel do not work when connecting the power cord.
Symptom - The SMPS relay does not work when connecting the power cord.
- The power of the unit seems to be out of order.
The SMPS relay o|
Average rating for this file: 0.00 ( from 0 votes)Similar Service Manuals :
- - - - - - -