File name troubleshooting_625.pdf
6-1 First Checklist for Troubleshooting
1. Check the various cable connections first.
- Check to see if there is a burnt or damaged cable.
- Check to see if there is a disconnected cable connection or a connection is too loose.
- Check to see if the cables are connected according to the connection diagram.
2. Check the power input to the Video Board.
3. Check the voltage in and out between the SMPS Video Board, between the SMPS X, Y Drive Board, and between the
Samsung Electronics 6-1
6-2 Checkpoints by Error Mode
6-2-1 No Power
- The LEDs on the front panel do not work when connecting the power cord.
Symptom - The SMPS relay does not work when connecting the power cord.
- The power of the unit seems to be out of order.
The SMPS relay or the LEDs on the front panel do not work when connecting the power cord if the cables are improperly
connected or the Video Board or SMPS is out of order. In this case, check the following:
- Check the internal cable connection status inside the unit.
- Check the fuses of each part.
- Check the output voltage of SMPS.
- Replace the Video Board.
Procedures Are the AC IN socket connector and No The AC IN socket connector and
the Main SMPS CN800 connected? the Main SMPS CN800 connected
Is the Fuse (F801S) of the Main SMPS No
Power Input Part blown? Replace Fuse (F801S)
Main SMPS CN804-2 No
Pin 3: STB 5V Replace the Main SMPS
Pin 5 PS-ON: Check to see if it is 0V
Replace the Main Board Replace the Digital Board
6-2 Samsung Electronics
6-2-2 When the unit is repeatedly turned on and off
Symptom - The SMPS relay is repeatedly turned on and off.