File name plc-su20_257.pdf
SERVICE MANUAL Multimedia Projector Model No. PLC-SU20E
(Europe, Asia, Africa,
Service Ref. No.: PLC-SU20E-00
Give complete "Service Ref. No." for parts
order or servicing, it is shown on the rating
sheet on the projector.
(PA6A) PLC-SU20E: 1 122 068 00 REFERENCE NO. SM5110048
(PA6C) PLC-SU20B: 1 122 068 02
s Mechanical Disassemblies
Mechanical disassemble should be made following procedures in numerical order.
Following steps show the basic procedures, therefore unnecessary step may be ignored.
The parts and screws should be placed exactly the same position as the original otherwise it may cause loss of
performance and product safety.
1. CABINET TOP REMOVAL
Remove 4 screws and pull cabinet top upward.
2. AV SUB, MAIN-B/C BOARD REMOVAL
1) Remove 3 screws (A) and take the AV SUB Board off upward.
2) Remove a screw (B) and a fixer, then disconnect the FPC cables.
3) Remove 4 screws (C) and pull the Main-B/C Boards off upward.
AV SUB Board
3. FRONT CABINET, VIEWER LED BOARD* REMOVAL A
1) Remove 4 screws (A) and remove the front cabinet forward.
2) Remove a screw (B) and remove the Viewer LED Board.
* Model without the PC Card slot does not provide the