Follow these safety, servicing and ESD precautions to prevent damage and to protect against potential hazards such as electrical shock.
1-1 Safety Precautions
1. For continued safety, do not attempt to modify the circuit
2. Disconnect the AC power and DC power jack before
1-1-2 Servicing the LCD Monitor
1. When servicing the LCD Monitor, Disconnect the AC
line cord from the AC outlet.
2. It is essential that service technicians have an accurate
voltage meter available at all times. Check the
calibration of this meter periodically.
1-1-3 Fire and Shock Hazard
Before returning the monitor to the user, perform the Figure 1-1. Leakage Current Test Circuit
following safety checks:
1. Inspect each lead dress to make certain that the leads are 4. With the unit completely reassembled, plug the AC line
not pinched or that hardware is not lodged between the|