|Alignment & adjustment.pdf||Alignment and Adjustments
5. Alignment and Adjustments
5-1 Lens and Mirror Cleaning
1. Mix the alcohol and ethyl in appropriate proportions.
2. Use a clean cotton cloth or a cleaning paper.
3. Clean the top of the lens by turning it as shown. The pattern starts at the
center and proceeds outward, as shown below:
4. Use minimal pressure when rubbing the mirror. Otherwise, the surface
will be damaged.
5-2 Focus Adjustment for projection Lens
1. Loosen the 4 screws that secure the optical
FOCUS SECURING SCREW
2. After setting the optical assembly on the front
cabinet, secure the unit temporarily using the two
3. After applying the liquid crystal panel signal,
input a lion head pattern from a pattern FOCUS