|03_Alignment & Adjustment.pdf||2. Alignment and Adjustments
2-1 VCR Adjustment
1) X-Point (Tracking center) adjustment, "Head switching adjustment" and "NVRAM option setting" can be adjusted with remote control.
2) When replacing the VCR Main PCB Micom (IC601) and NVRAM (IC605 ; EEPROM) be sure to adjust the "Head switching adjustment"
and "NVRAM option setting".
3) When replacing the cylinder ass'y, be sure to adjust the "X-Point" and "Head switching adjustment".
4) How to adjust.
- Short the "TEST" Point Function-Timer PCB to set the adjustment mode.
- If the corresponding adjustment button is pressed, the adjustment is performed automatically.
2-1-1(a) Location of adjustment button of remote control
X-Point (Tracking Center) Adjustment ;
NVRAM Option Setting ;
Head Switching Adjustment ;
Samsung Electronics |